Want a unique, custom, and super special mix of confetti designed specifically for your next celebration? Of course, you do!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Read through the info provided on this page for examples, inspiration, and details on our signature custom confetti mixes.
- Note our regular lead time for custom orders is about 2+ weeks. (But we can accommodate a rush in 1-2 weeks for an additional fee.)
- Think about what colors & style you want – the more info you give, the more ammo we’ll have, but we also love taking the creative reigns!
- Use our interactive order form and we’ll walk you through the steps to order your magical mix of custom confetti! The form will allow you to note your style & colors, choose your quantity, select your ship date, and attach any necessary reference imagery. (*The order form may not work well in Internet Explorer browsers, thus we recommend using Chrome or Safari to order.)
OUR SIGNATURE MIX STYLES
Signature Style Mix
- A mix of rough cut paper, sequins, and metallic bits to make your mix magical
- Choose any colors, theme, or style
- Has the option to add custom pieces (+$0.80/piece)
HOW MUCH CONFETTI IS IN A CUP?
Imagine a measuring cup used for baking. (Due to the various weights & textures of the materials we use, we measure each cup of confetti by volume rather than weight.)
While how much confetti you need will ultimately come down to personal preference and how you plan to use it, as a general reference our standard mix contains about 30 teaspoons per cup and about 10 tablespoons per cup.
Want to make your next celebration extra special and need some specific confetti inspiration? Check out these pages for more:
THESE PEEPS LOVE THEIR CUSTOM CONFETTI
Need a little inspo? Here are some examples of our recent custom mixes via #theconfettibarcustom:
Are You Ready For Custom Confetti?
Looking for earth-friendly, biodegradable confetti mixes to use outside? You can customize options here.
P.S. We’ve tried to make this info as comprehensible as we can for easy ordering, but please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss a custom project. The more we know, the better we can try to help!